Just when I get excited.............

When I heard of the reported "torture" that Spencer Pratt and Heidi Pratt were receiving on the TV show "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here", I got as excited as Kirstie Alley upon hearing Little Debbie was coming out with a new snack cake. As I read further and further, it was clear to me that it was just another case of these two being uber-douchbags! Heidi Pratt was hospitalized in Costa Rica this past weekend for a stomach infection after she and her husband, Spencer, were sent to an isolation chamber as part of the reality competition I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here! Spencer's sister, Stephanie, claimed via Twitter that Heidi had been "locked in a dark room for 3 days with no food." She later told E! News that bugs were lowered in through the roof and onto the couple in the pitch black. "They treated them like they were criminals or terrorists," Stephanie Pratt said. (In a way they are like douchebag terrorists right? I'm scared to death of 'em!) Heidi and Spencer's isolation experience was videotaped in full and will be detailed during Monday's special two-hour episode — as will the couple's overall fate with the show. I hope they don't get voted off. Maybe they can get a little more "torture". God bless........these 2 suck! This is just another case of these ass-goblins trying to get a little exposure. They have got to be a part of everything! Can't wait for assisted-suicide to become cool again!

Posted on 12:33 PM by Esquire-Nizzle and filed under , , , , , , , | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Punk said... @ June 18, 2009 at 3:36 PM

These people suck. They are not even celebrities!! Spencer is a punk who needs to get his @$$ kicked!!! Heidi is something else. Think I am gonna buy that Playboy she is in. She is not that bad looking. She is just a @itc^!!!! She needs to dump that guy.

Post a Comment