Finals Funnies

fail owned pwned pictures

Okay, finals start next week and I should be able to keep things updated after that. Until then, allow me to offer up these intriguing links for your laughing pleasure......

Are you into Irish folklore? After this you will be.

If you can't stand David Blaine, these will have you in hysterics. Click here, then here and finally here.

This is an oldie, but a goodie. You like R&B? You will love "Chocolate Rain".

I know everyone gets sick of all the "Single Ladies" videos posted on YouTube. However, if you are curious as to what it looks like with a mix of Insane Clown Posse, Beyonce' and mental retardation, click here.

Want to see FAILures on all levels? Check out this site.

And I can't leave without weighing in on something that has really disturbed me for months. The Chris Brown/Rihanna situation bothered me so much that it was the subject of an essay I wrote last semester (of course, I got an A++).

.

Role Model? REALLY!?!?! This prick got off so easy it is unreal. There is no excuse for what this man did. A MAN SHOULD NEVER HIT A WOMAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (Amy Winehouse excluded) For those of you that think he is sincere....what did you think he was gonna say? "Did you see how bad I smacked that Bitch up, YO!" "That trick had it coming to her." Gimme a break. Chris Brown is a douche and will always be a douche. Don't become the part of the society that will glorify this piece of shit! He should be incarcerated TODAY. What's that? He's famous? Oh your right. Maybe him and Kobe can make an album together!

Posted on 2:57 PM by Esquire-Nizzle and filed under , , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment