It has been too long and for that I say....."SUCK IT!"

epic fail pictures


I want to start off by saying I apologize to all of you that have read my blogs so faithfully over the past few months. School has begun and is pretty hectic at this point in time. I promise to start more writing as soon as my bullshit research paper is completed. Until then, enjoy these links......

My Homeboy raised to the Third Power, Angry Patrick.

I sadly idolized this dude as a pre-teen.....

Mario Lopez puts the final nail in the coffin of his heterosexuality by donning women's lingerie.

That guy from Gossip Girl has a tattoo so gay, it would make Elton John shit a rainbow.

Also, please be sure to read the attached disclaimer........

.....By sending me hate mail, you acknowledge that I own all rights to the entire contents of your message, any images sent with the message, your email address, your house, your car, your first born and your soul. Furthermore, you agree to make your email address publicly available on this or any other web site, and you accept my views and opinions as being right regardless of anything. Furthermore, you agree that it is okay for me or anyone else to slander and/or libel you on this or any other web site, in public, at your place of employment, or anywhere else in this or any other universe and/or dimension. Know that sending me hate mail is a request for character defamation, endless belittling and excessive mockery. You may not sue me for any reason, ever, and this disclaimer is subject to change without notice, and you are still subject to the rules regardless of any changes made. If you do not agree with these rules, then don't send me hate mail.
Posted on 12:01 AM by Esquire-Nizzle and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment